Name: Sarojini Naidu.
Date of Birth: 13th February 1879.
Birth Place : Hyderabad, British India.
Date of Death: 2nd March 1949
Place of death: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Religion: Bengali Hindu
Sun Sign: Aquarius
Occupation: Political activist, feminist, Poet-writer.
Father: Agorenath Chattopadhyay
Mother: Barada Sundari Devi
Siblings: Birendranath, Harindranath
Spouse/Partner: Dr. Muthyala Govindarajulu
Children: Jayasurya, Padmaja, Randheer, Nilawar, Leelamani
- The Golden Threshold (1905);
- The Bird of Time (1912);
- Muhammad Jinnah: An Ambassador of Unity. (1916);
- The Broken Wing (1917);
- The Sceptred Flute (1928);
- The Feather of the Dawn (1961)
- Golden Threshold,
- Sarojini Naidu School of Arts & Communication, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, India