Italy has a number of state-sponsored universities that offer masters programs for as less as 800 Euros per year. An on top this if the student performs well he is even eligible for a scholarship!
There is more good news! Students do not have to clear the IELTS exam with 6.0 bands and more. They only need to demonstrate a good command over the English language.
A number of programs are on offer starting from Entrepreneurship, Business Administration, Mathematics, and Physical Activity and so on…
- No IELTS
- No age limit
- No Entrance
- September Intake
- Medium of Instruction is English
- Subsidised Course fee starts from Euro 500 per year
- Free Italian Language course offered along with the main course
- No course fee for the 2nd year or 3rd year when scholarship is offered
- Scholarship Euro 4000 or Euro 4900 per year (Depending on the location)*
- Students are allowed to work 20 hrs part time and full time during a holiday
Italy has played an important role in European higher education: it is one of the four countries that first engaged to create the so-called “European Area of Higher Education”, thus starting that type of higher education reform which, known as “Bologna Process” is being implemented all over Europe.
Today Italy ranks among the 8 most industrialised countries in the world. Alongside some big companies, both state-owned and private, it has developed a sound network of small and medium-sized undertakings, promoted a few scientific parks, and are incentivising basic and applied research in a great variety of fields (biology, ICT, medicine, physics, etc.).
- Education in Italy - May 13, 2015
- Education In Germany - May 2, 2015
- Abroad Education In Germany For Indian Students - May 2, 2015
- free medical education in germany - May 2, 2015
- School Management System - May 2, 2015
- After 12th Plus Two - May 2, 2015
- Higher Education For Indian Students - May 2, 2015
- Abroad Education For Indian Students - May 2, 2015
- Inspire Programme For Science Students In India - May 2, 2015
- List of Fake Universities In India - May 2, 2015