Big data analytics
- Big data analytics is the process of examining large data sets containing various of data types to uncover hidden patterns, unknown correlations and other useful business insights
- The sources for the large data sets includes server logs, social media, mobile devices and sensors. These data’s are of unstructured and semi-structured type.
- The traditional databases and Relational databases will not fit these unstructured and semi-structured data obtained from data sources
- This makes an necessity for the move to the new technology of <b>Hadoop</b>.
- Hadoop is an framework that supports the processing of huge and diversed data sets across clustered systems
- Hadoop> does with support of related tools like YARN, MapReduce, Hive…
- This serves as an central repository for all incoming streams of raw data.
- Hadoop is not a single product instead its an collection of components.
- Its popularity is in storing, analyzing and in fast retrieval of unstructured data in low cost effective manner.
Data As A Service [DaaS]
- Data as a service (DaaS) is the delivery of statistical analysis tools or information obtained from large information sets in order to gain a competitive advantage for an organization.
- This is done over the immense volume of unstructured data that was updated in the regular basis
HOW IT WORKS:
– the data’s obtained using web crawlers are sent into framework of Hadoop for the following processing
- Data Storage
- Data Processing
- Data Management