Natural homemade face bleach to glow face
- Yogurt contains lactic acid that has bleaching properties. It helps to improve the skin tone and complexion. Plain yogurt can be rubbed on the face daily. It should be left for a few minutes before washing it off. Yogurt can also be mixed with honey and applied on the face like a pack. It can be used on all types of skin. Alternately make a paste of yogurt and oatmeal and apply it like a pack. This will help to keep the skin supple and moisturized.
- Oranges contains Vitamin C which is the most important ingredient in skin care. It also contains bleaching properties that help to lighten the skin tone. Consumption of orange juice daily help to improve the overall texture of the skin. A pack made of orange juice and a pinch of turmeric can be applied on the face before getting into bed. Another way is to grind orange peel into powder. Make a paste of it by combining it with yogurt and apply it on the face and neck. Leave for 15 minutes and wash off. This will help in lightening spots and other marks on the face.
- Gram Flour is the best ingredient to lighten the color of the skin. Make a thick paste with gram flour and water and apply it on the face. Leave it to dry and then wash off.
- Honey has antibacterial properties that can help tofade age spots and acne scars. It helps to bleach and moisturize the skin. The simple remedy of applying honey on the face and washing it off helps in removing dead cells and giving a bright and fresh look to the skin.
Alternatively make a face mask by combining honey, lemon juice, almond oil and powdered milk. Apply it gently on the skin, leave for 10 minutes and wash off.
- Lemons have acidic property which works as a natural bleaching agent. The high amount of Vitamin C encourages new cell growth. Apply lemon juice directly on the face with cotton ball. Another way to use lemon is to make a paste with lemon juice, turmeric powder and apply it on the face. Leave for half an hour and then wash it off with water. Alternatively, mix together lemon juice, powdered milk and honey and apply it on the face. Leave it for 20 minutes before washing it off.
- Aloe Vera Gel has the capability of alleviating hyper pigmentation and restoring the skin’s original color. The cooling effect of aloe Vera helps to regenerate new cells and repair damaged tissues. It also helps in lightening the dark spots and improving the total texture of the skin.
Elbow and knee bleaching at home
- Take the 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 1 tbsp of rose water in a bowl. Now take the cotton ball and dip the cotton ball in the solution and gently rub on the face in circular motion. Rub it on the face for 5 minutes. Then wash the face with cool water. Lemon deep cleanser and rose water regulates the skin tone.
- Take the 1 tbsp of cucumber juice and 1 tbsp of lemon juice in a bowl. Now take the cotton ball or pad dip the cotton ball in the solution. Rub on the face for 5 minutes. Then wash the face with cool water.
- Take the 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 1 tbsp of honey in a bowl. Mix the ingredients well and apply the mixture on the face for 15 minutes. Then rinse it off with the cool water.
- Take the 1 tbsp of tomato juice, 1 tbsp cucumber juice and 1 tbsp of potato juice in a bowl. Mix all the juices well. Now apply this solution on the face. Wash the face after 10 minutes.
- Take the 2 tbsp of black gram and 5-6 almonds and soak them in water overnight. Grind them well as smooth paste and apply this smooth paste on the face. This works as the natural facial bleach.
- Take the 1 tbsp of orange peel powder, 1 tbsp of curd and 1 tbsp of lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients well and apply the resultant paste all over the face. Dry it for 15 minutes. Then wash the face with cool water.
- Take the small pieces of ripe papaya in bowl. Mesh the papaya into smooth paste. Now add the 1 -2 tbsp of raw milk to the mashed papaya. Apply this mask all over the face evenly. Rinse it off after 15minutes.
- Try all the natural homemade facial bleaches. Use the facial bleaches at least once in the week. This facial bleach lightens the skin tones and gives the glow to the face
5 Recipes of Homemade Natural Facial Bleach
Papaya, Lemon and Honey Face Pack
- 4 cubes of ripe papaya
- 1tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Method—Make a paste by mashing papaya and mixing lime juice and honey. Apply on the face and neck and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash off with Luke warm water and get a smooth skin.
- 2 tbsp. oatmeal powder.
- 1 tbsp. ripe tomato juice
Method—Make a paste of the two ingredients and apply it on the face. Keep it for half an hour and wash it.
Glow face with potatoes & lime juice face pack
- 1 large potato
- Few drops of lemon juice
- Rose water
Method—peels and grates the potato. Add lemon juice and rose water. Apply it on the face and neck and rinse it after 20 minutes.
Facial bleach beauty recipe with potato
- 2 tbsp. cucumber juice.
- 1 tbsp. honey.
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ cup sandalwood powder or fuller’s earth.
Method—Mix all the above ingredients and apply on the face and neck. Wash off after 20 minutes.
Egg White, Lemon and Honey Face Pack
- 1 tbsp. egg white.
- 1/2 lemon.
- 1/2 tbsp. honey.
Mix all the three ingredients together and apply it on the face and neck. Rinse off after 20 minutes.