Here are the top home remedies for low blood pressure.
Common symptoms of low blood pressure are weakness and laziness in body. If the blood pressure is too low the person gets fainted and in extreme cases he can go too comma too.
Following are some home remedies and precautions that must be taken for controlling the low blood pressure effectively.
1. Always drink 10 -15 glasses of water daily. Dehydration often causes low blood pressure.
2. Intake a little more salt in your meals. This is the most common home remedy for low blood pressure. You can add some salt in your water bottle too.
3. Take hot espom bath when your blood pressure goes down. Add 5 kg of salt in hot water. Bath 10 – 15 minutes with this water before going to bed.
4. Taking a walk after the meals also helps a lot. It brings your blood pressure to normal.
5. Keep your head elevated while sleeping.
6. Laughter for 10- 15 minutes as the first thing in the morning helps in controlling low blood pressure.
7. Start doing breathing exercises daily in the morning. It helps very much as it provides necessary oxygen to the vital parts of the body. Pumping less oxygen to the vital parts of body is the major drawback for a person suffering from low blood pressure. It is although the best home remedy for low blood pressure. Doing breathing exercises daily can permanently cure low blood pressure.
8. Include a little
physical exercise also in your daily regime. But heavy exercises must be avoided and you must take breaks while doing normal physical exercise. As heavy exercise may lower your blood pressure further.
9. Try eating 5 small meals daily instead of eating 3 big meals. This helps a lot in controlling low blood pressure.
10. Whenever you feel loose or dizzy take 2 tblsp of honey in water with to pinches of salt. It is an instant home remedy for low blood pressure.
11. Another very effective and most commonly used home remedy for low blood pressure is beetroot juice. Drink a cup of raw beetroot juice twice a day.
12. Pomegranate juice is also very helpful in controlling low blood pressure naturally. You can also eat raw pomegranate daily.
13. Soak 10 -15 raisins overnight. In the morning chew each raisins thirty times before swallowing. Do it as first thing in morning i.e. stomach. This is very effective home remedy for low blood pressure and shows immediate and long lasting results. Do the above for at least a month.
14. Drink almonds milk as a first intake in the morning. To make almond milk soak some almonds in water at night. In the morning make a smooth paste and mix it in milk. Boil the milk for a while. Drink it hot.
15. Drinking carrots juice daily is also an effective home remedy for low blood pressure.
16. For instant relief in low blood pressure drink dark coffee.
17. Another yummy home remedy for low blood pressure is eating dark chocolate. Coco beans contains antioxidant rich flavonoids. It helps in treating low blood pressure and also enhances the functioning of blood vessels.
18. Eating uncooked cottage cheese also is a good home remedy for low blood pressure.
1. Salt Water
Salt water helps treat low blood pressure because the sodium in salt increases blood pressure. Do not overdo this remedy though, as excess salt can prove to be unhealthy. Simply mix one-half teaspoon of salt in a glass of water and drink it. You can also drink sports beverages.
Having a cup of strong coffee, hot chocolate, cola, or any caffeinated beverage can also temporarily increase your blood pressure. If you frequently suffer from low blood pressure, drink a cup of coffee in the morning or have it along with meals, especially when dealing with orthostatic hypotension. But, do not make it a habit because the long-term effects of caffeine are not clear.
Raisins are a traditional Ayurvedic remedy that is considered excellent for treating hypotension naturally.
- Soak 30 to 40 raisins in a cup of water overnight.
- Eat them in the morning, one at a time, on an empty stomach. You can also drink the water in which the raisins were soaked.
- Follow this remedy for a few weeks or even a month.
You can take about four to five almonds, 10 to 15 black currants, and 15 to 20 peanuts along with a glass of milk.
4. Holy Basil
Holy basil is beneficial for low blood pressure because it is rich in vitamin C, magnesium, potassium, and pantothenic acid. Furthermore, it helps balance the mind and reduces stress.
- Extract the juice of 10 to 15 basil leaves.
- Add one teaspoon of honey to it.
- Drink this juice daily on an empty stomach.
You can also chew four to five basil leaves daily in the morning.
5. Licorice Root
Licorice root is another popular home remedy for normalizing low blood pressure caused by low levels of cortisol. It blocks the enzyme that breaks down cortisol and supports healthy adrenalin function. It is also effective in curing chronic fatigue syndrome.
- You can prepare licorice tea by steeping one teaspoon of this herb (dried or powdered) in a cup of boiling water for about five minutes. You can take it daily for a few days.
- Alternatively, you can take about 400-500 mg of licorice root capsules for a few days.
6. Beetroot Juice
Raw beetroot juice is helpful in dealing with high as well as low blood pressure. For hypotension, drink a cup of beetroot juice twice daily for about one week. Other natural fruit juices are also considered helpful in this regard.
- Why Raisins should be Added More to your Diet - November 6, 2016
- The Top Ten Ways in Which to Induce Plump Cheeks. - September 7, 2016
- Home remedies to beat pain throughout your periods - August 26, 2016
- Tips and you’ll be able to have the toned arms you wanted for… - August 17, 2016
- Best Nuts and Seeds Treatment for Arthritis - July 26, 2016
- Best Fish for Treatment inflammatory disease - July 26, 2016
- Best Vegetables Treatment for inflammatory disease - July 25, 2016
- Best Fruits for Treatment Arthritis - July 25, 2016
- The Sluggish Liver Treatment for fat - July 24, 2016
- Naturopathic causes of practical hypothyroid or internal secretion resistance Treatment for fleshiness. - July 24, 2016