What is meant by Leads in CRM?
- Lead is an unqualified customer with systematic follow ups and earnest efforts, you can identify potential prospects.
- Leads is supposedly the first step of Sales Process in vtiger CRM.
- A Lead record maintains information about a person, and the company he is associated with.
- Responsibility of sales agents is to introduce Leads into the system, organize, filter and qualify the prospects.
- Capturing leads from website is said to be one of the easiest and inexpensive techniques to generate leads.
- V-Tiger CRM provides an intuitive platform to track and manage leads. Not all Leads will bring in revenues.
- Classify leads, distinguish leads that hold potential to become sales, and follow up accordingly.
- This will enormously reduce efforts and saves time of your Sales team members.
- As a result, they can spend time only on set of leads that are very likely to purchase your product.
- Once a Lead is qualified and determined to be a potential sale, the Lead can be converted to an Opportunity.
- A Contact record and Organization record will be created simultaneously to store the personal information and company information.
Benefits of lead management process in CRM.
- Once logged a lead cannot be lost.
- The history of actions relating to a lead for example, communications, meetings, or quotations is retained and is easily accessible and transferable to other staff.
- It is easier to identify leads that are not being effectively developed and take remedial action.
- It is easier to coordinate lead development activities between multiple channels and departments.