US based Carrier cost survey predicted that the job of data scientist top the list with 16 % of growth by 2024.
A Data Scientist, according to Harvard Business Review, “is a high-ranking professional with the training and curiosity to make discoveries in the world of Big Data”. Therefore it comes as no surprise that Data Scientists are coveted professionals in the Big Data Analytics and IT industry.
With experts predicting that 40 zettabytes of data will be in existence by 2020, Data Science career opportunities will only shoot through the roof! Shortage of skilled professionals in a world which is increasingly turning to data for decision making has also led to the huge demand for Data Scientists in start-ups as well as well-established companies. A McKinsey Global Institute study states that by 2018, the US alone will face a shortage of about 190,000 professionals with deep analytical skills. With the Big Data wave showing no signs of slowing down, there’s a rush among global companies to hire Data Scientists to tame their business critical Big Data.
- Universities offering data science degree - December 4, 2016
- Future of Data Science - December 4, 2016
- Job opportunities for Data scientist - December 4, 2016
- Difference between Data Scientist vs Data Engineer vs Statistician - December 4, 2016
- Machine Learning - November 21, 2016
- Wind Measuring Forecasting Model and Evaluating the Performance Measurement of Wind Frame using Machine Learning Techniques - November 21, 2016
- Trends of Big Data Analytics Practices - November 21, 2016