Highlights of German Medicine
Germany provides the best and the most cost-effective study options for aspiring overseas student
Total duration of the program is around 7.5 years (which includes 1.5 year of pre-language training + 5 years of course + 1 of year internship)
The remuneration during internship is in between Euro 40 –60K equals to INR 30 lacs (approx.)
Students are allowed to stay for 2 years after the completion of their degree, during which they can very easily earn Euro 50,000/ annum (approx.)
As Germany is the part of European Union, students can move to any of the European country including UK for practicing.
Upon completion of the MD degree, students get work permit very easily in comparison to other countries.
Students can apply for permanent residence after working for 5 years
Free MBBS / MD and PG Specialization
Medicine Program / MBBS / MD in Germany offers a detailed knowledge about various health issues and how to tackle them. The course includes coverage of public health and promoting health, the major determinants of health, health communication and health education, philosophy and ethics of public health, the theory behind the science and methodology, coverage of statistics and epidermiology and qualitative research methods.
The various study courses covered under Medical and Public Health Services Program are:-
- General Medicine ( MBBS )
- Nursing and Public Health
- Therapy Professionals
- Veterinary Medicine
- No Entrance Test- There is no entrance test to get admission in the German medical education program.
- Duration of Course- The total duration of medicine program in Germany is 6 years which includes 5 years of the course plus 1 year of internship.
- Internship Program- The internship program in Germany allows students to earn Euro 40K to 60K which is around 30 lacs approx.
- Latest Curriculum- German universities continue to keep their curriculum updated as per latest advancements in the medical field.
- Practical knowledge- Students enrolled in German medical education programs get more practical exposure rather than cramming the theory.
- Career Growth- During the course, the students get industry exposure and get an instant placement after completing it. There is, in fact, a lot of scope for getting a job in Germany itself.
- Stay Permit- After completing the degree, Germany allows foreign students to stay in the country and practice for almost 2 years or even move to another European country for practicing medicine.
- Global Recognition- The degree program awarded by German medical universities is recognized throughout the globe.
- Research Prospects- There are a lot of multiple research projects in Germany to work upon. Admission Requirements
- A country of repute, Germany attracts students from all across the world every year to take admission in its MBBS programs. An MBBS degree from Germany can give you an edge over other counterparts as the degree programs here are recognized and approved by WHO, MCI, IMED International Medical Education Directory of FAIMER and AMEE.
For Bachelors Program
- Minimum 60% in 12th and cleared 1ST year of Graduation with above 58%. German universities work on the principle of 13 years of basic education and so overseas students have to clear 1st year of their graduation program before applying to German educational programs.
- German Language Proficiency. Should have completed A1, A2, B1 and B2 level.
Program Admission Procedure:
10 sets of each document (notarized) are required for application :
- Current resume
- 10 photostat copies each of 10th, 12th and BSc. 1st year Marksheet attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Photo copy of the passport
- School Leaving Certificate
- Statement of Purpose (500 – words) stating academic background, source of inspiration for MBBS program, Future Goals
- Passport sized Photographs
How we shall be assisting the students?
- We guide students in choosing the course and university and also assist in providing career guidance.
- We initiate a talk with old students that have had a good experience with us and are currently studying or have completed their medical studies in Germany.
- We offer international career opportunity guidance to the aspiring medical students.
- We assist students in application drafting.
- We take care of the entire application process on behalf of the students.
- We help students learn A1, A2, B1 and B2 levels of German language which are compulsory requirements for admission process and also for getting a work permit in Germany.
- We assist our students for visa interview.
- We offer housing assistance in Germany to the aspiring medical students.
- Airport pick up facility is also available by us.
- We do offer pre-departure update to our students so that they can make necessary arrangements.
The German medical education system is acclaimed to be the most prestigious and finest medical educational system in the entire world. The standard of education in German Medical Universities is at par with those in the US and UK. In fact, German medical colleges list of top 100 medical colleges across the globe. When it comes to infrastructure and facilities, German medical colleges can be compared with top medical institutes in India like AIIMS. The best part is that studying in these colleges doesn’t pinch the pockets of a student from a middle class background because the fee charged by German universities is free of cost. Every German medical university has its own hospitals and other state of the art facilities which are much better than Indian counterparts.