Turmeric is a natural painkiller. It speeds up wound healing, helps regenerate damaged skin and aids the process of repairing broken bones. Turmeric has also traditionally been used in Chinese medicine for treating depression. Turmeric Contains Bio-active Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties,Curcumin is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound,Turmeric Dramatically Increases The Antioxidant Capacity of The Body,Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases,Curcumin Leads to Various Improvements That Should Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease,Turmeric Can Help Prevent (And Perhaps Even Treat) Cancer,Curcumin May Help Delay Aging and Fight Age-Related Chronic Diseases.
Here are the top turmeric health benefits
- Relieves Arthristis
- Controls Diabetes
- Reduces Cholesterol Level
- Immunity Booster
- Heals Wound
- Weight Management
- Prevents Alzheimer’s Disease
- Improves Digestion
- Prevents Liver Disease
- Help Prevent(and Prehaps Even Treat) Cancer.
Best Way to use Turmeric:
- Turmeric’s slightly warm and peppery flavour work especially well with cauliflower, potatoes, and root vegetatbles.
- Turmeric paste can easily be added to rice.
- Sprinkle turmeric into sauteed or braised greens like kale, collards, and cabbage.
- Add a pinch of turmeric to your salad dressing.
- Marinate chicken breast in a turmeric and lemon marinade.
- Sprinkle a bit of turmeric on your next batch of roasted potatoes.
- Add a table spoon of powdered turmeric to your vegetables soup along with lots of fresh oregano. to kill any infections or viruses that may be hanging on in your body.
- Add to warm milk.
- Use it with dry fruits.
- Two teaspoons powered turmeric in two cups boiling water, and add one tablespoon of raw honey, the juice of a lemon wedge, and a sprinkle of black pepper.