How to Take Care of Your Hair
Hair is made of protein, so keeping a healthy diet and good hygiene is an essential part of maintaining luscious locks. At the same time, here are some other tips about hair care, and what you can do at home to get unbelievably beautiful hair.
- Choose a shampoo that suits your hair type.
- Use conditioner that matches your hair type, length, and treatment damage.
- Condition your hair properly based on hair type.
- Be careful about using hair care products with too much protein.
- Rinse your hair with vinegar before shampooing, twice a year.
- Moisturize your hair.
- Let hair dry naturally.
- Don’t brush your hair too much’
- After you shower, try using a wide toothed comb.
- Trim your hair regularly.
- Style your hair naturally, minimizing styling damage.
- Treat or dye your hair sparingly, if at all.
- Eat healthily.
- Remove stress from your life.
- Protect hairs from exposure to excessive sunlight and dust.
- Curlers and straightening irons can cause burns if you are not careful. Pay attention to what you’re doing while you use them.