1) Firefox is a open source Web browser and it is very faster.
2) Firefox is having ability to search multiple search engines simultaneously.
3) Compared to Internet Explorer it is the most popular Web browser.
4) Firefox gives users a cleaner interface and faster download speeds.
4) As of November 2008, Firefox had about 20% of the market share for browsers, worldwide.
1) Firefox is one of the most easily customized browsers with support for browser extensions, plug-ins and themes.
2) Firefox fundamentally alter the function and appearance of the browser to best suit your needs.
3) As of June 2011, the Firefox Add-ons library feature more than 6,000 extensions and more than 500 themes.
4) Firefox browser is having high security.
5) The browser includes a powerful pop-up blocker and strong authentication protocols that prevent attackers from running unauthorized code when you are browsing.
1) Most used business websites, are incompatible with Firefox.
2) Resource Usage
– Firefox is often among the most resource-intensive Web browsers when it is compared to other Web browsers in independent testing.