In an organization, Data Scientist, Data Engineer, Statistician have different roles to play with common objectives.
Data Scientist is the lead with the responsibility and Architecture of the entire projects. He need to posses both analytical and technical capability Knowledge in software like R, Excel, MATLAB, tableau, Spark, Qlink View, is essential
Data Engineer is responsible for data flow and data management. He should have strong technical knowledge. He should posses knowledge in software like Mango D, Map Reduce, SPARK, Cloudera, SQL Server.
Statistician is responsible for data analytics and reporting. He Should have strong analytical knowledge. He should posses knowledge in software like SPSS, R, SAS, Minitab, Excel, MATLAB.
- Universities offering data science degree - December 4, 2016
- Future of Data Science - December 4, 2016
- Job opportunities for Data scientist - December 4, 2016
- Difference between Data Scientist vs Data Engineer vs Statistician - December 4, 2016
- Machine Learning - November 21, 2016
- Wind Measuring Forecasting Model and Evaluating the Performance Measurement of Wind Frame using Machine Learning Techniques - November 21, 2016
- Trends of Big Data Analytics Practices - November 21, 2016