Aarogya Setu app primed to take lead in COVID-19 war
NEW DELHI: Aarogya Setu, theauthorities’s Covid-19contact tracing app,may want to come to be themother of all apps related to the virus outbreak.
The government is making plans to comprise all Covid-19 virus related information and services in the application.
The plans consist of making it a unmarried point of get entry to for food shelters, night time shelters as well as Suraksha retail shops which can be being launched across the USA.
A national telemedicine platform may also be integrated within the app so that human beings with any contamination can seek advice from a physician remotely, in keeping with senior government officials. The app could also turn out to be the unmarried interface for all curfew passes as the authorities seeks to make sure that no character who’s at risk is allowed to travel anywhere as soon as the lockdown is lifted partially after April 20, and fully from May 3
“Once the lockdown is lifted, the risk will increase exponentially, that’s why we need to ensure that everybody has the app downloaded on their phones,” a senior government authentic told ET.
The authorities is discussing with the states, seeing that they do the last-mile integration, the legitimate added. Following Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s request on April 14, nearly 20 million human beings have mounted the app in only days, taking the whole variety of downloads to over 60 million.
“Our aim is to ensure that every one smartphones users inside the united states of america have the app because it will characteristic to its full potential most effective when anyone installs it. We are targeting near 350 million humans,” the professional said.
Protect your self and others round you by using understanding the statistics and taking suitable precautions. Follow advice supplied by way of your nearby public health agency.
To save you the unfold of COVID-19:
Clean your hands often. Use cleaning soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from each person who is coughing or sneezing.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nostril and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue whilst you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home in case you sense unwell.
- If you have a fever, a cough, and trouble breathing, seek scientific attention. Call in advance.
- Follow the instructions of your local health authority.
- Avoiding unneeded visits to medical facilities permits healthcare structures to
- operate extra effectively, consequently defensive you and others.